Monday, November 5, 2012

Greetings to All Except for You Two Clowns

Several months back I setup "Expedite the Financial Collapse' as a group on Facebook. It didn't go anywhere largely because I did not spend any time on it. I run several pages on FB and have several other projects and side-gigs going on. But, it had always been my intent to get the group going and also have an associated blog.

So, here we are......

The day before an election with a predictable outcome regardless of who wins. The devil we know is Barack Obama. If he loses, the pundits on the Left will claim that not even the great Obama could stand the never-ending hate machine run by those racist Republicans. And the right will compare him to Carter. If Romney loses he will be tossed aside as another weak candidate. Die-hards on the Right will first cry foul and then will turn on Mittens as they did McCain. 

Romney should win. The shitty economy is on his side and the supposed GOP enthusiasm is on his side. No incumbent has had such miserable economic numbers as Obama and has been able to be reelected. Which is why I am predicting that Obama wins and wins comfortably. 

Let's face it. Most American voters are idiots when it comes to understanding what happens when the government decides to doctor numbers. George Bush doctored the inflation numbers in order to save his job in 2004. Obama is doing the same. Inflation is much higher then reported and unemployment is much higher then reported. 

Sheeple are actually buying into this load that the economy has turned the corner and is slowly coming back up. I'm afraid it is not, sheeple. It is flat to worse then it has been at any time in the past four years. 

Which brings us to the question, "Who do I want to win?" Many disagree with me but I do feel as if Obama will wreck the economy faster then Romney. Congress has shown no ability to stop or even slow down spending and you gotta know a second term Obama will go on a shopping spree. 

Romney will probably show some discipline in spending and will spend less but he will still run up the debt and his campaign rhetoric about the Chinese may lead to the collapse of the dollar. 

I can't say I care for either of these men. Either one will continue to run America into the ground. Since they are going to do it, I say full speed ahead and let's crash this mother before my kids and grandkids are completely deprived of their future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment